Thursday, January 7, 2010

Small Tiny Virgins My Gf Is Small And A Virgin, What Can Be Done About Pain And How Long Will The Pain Last?

My gf is small and a virgin, what can be done about pain and how long will the pain last? - small tiny virgins

My gf is very low, 4 "10 and a virgin. It is the sex for the first time with me because I fear that a package of more than normal. I told him to masturbate, the award has a way to dildos and use of pain relief, If I get into it. suggestions for women who may not be comforting for them so frightened by it for the first time.

And yes, I understand, pending the return of the marriage, they havent decided if that's what we do. I read and helping lubricant. I tried to tell him he is good, but she is worried about the pain and how long it will last.

2 comments:

John Jones, the Florida Gyn said...

Believe me, sir ... The day will come when your girlfriend bring baby into the world 6-8 pounds. Their "larger than usual package is not a challenge to his physique.

Here's the deal ... The key is to relax for them and they are mild. If yes, then you can work without undue stress or anxiety. As for the practice with a giant dildo or a cucumber, or God knows what else, but you can simulate, and how they can act and react. Work on the evidence that you will easily and not be easy, because you know that there is a first time this especially love him to be nice.

John Jones, MD

Samantha said...

Well, you're right. If they use dildos, stretching, if you have two for sex, it is not so bad, necessarily.
But when the time comes that you start either sex for the first time, you will get with a lot of foreplay to her wet as possible. It is easier for them. And the use of a lubricant to water, and only for make-up water. In my personal opinion, I propose to you a man on top position (missionary, starting perhaps). You can hug and comfort in. Make sure you go slowly and gently, and tell you to let you know if you have pain during the process.
If you stay relaxed, then there is less pain.

Post a Comment