Sunday, January 24, 2010

Evenflo Chase Car Seat Have A Question About This Car Seat Evenflo Chase Booster Car Seat, Abby?

Have a question about this car seat Evenflo Chase Booster Car Seat, Abby? - evenflo chase car seat

I want this car seat for my daughter, but I want a 5-point harness for a long time, but it says it only goes up to 40 pounds. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ... Weight the last time she was about 31 pounds. But it was on a scale of house is not so sure how it actually reads the weight goes to the DR for some time, until 6 March on his 3-year checkup. think that this office can not keep your weight on the use Limted and I think will go well.

1 comments:

sk_quest said...

It is never advisable to use the proceeds and also to what he says. They have limits on grounds of safety. It is the intention, with more than 40 pounds, a 5-point harness and jeopardize the security to do.

Not sure that the screws. I think there are only two (one on each side) in the background, but may be wrong. Difficult to remember that my head! lol

Post a Comment