Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fha Licensing Is It Legal To Work At Your Own Mortgage Brokerage And Also Work As A Loan Officer For Another Lender?

Is it legal to work at your own mortgage brokerage and also work as a loan officer for another lender? - fha licensing

I run a small branch of a HUD approved lender and have a lot of drivers who work for want me to close FHA loans, but anything under their own licenses in the area. I hope that most of these people as he used to close loans with them as a wholesale AE. I think that leaving the loading of a fixed-rate loan and keep it to 90% of the total loan committee.

2 comments:

anthony said...

It seems that the "moon light". When you begin, you said nothing that indicates you were not allowed to take a second job in a related field?
I ask not only your employer for advice, but there is nothing they can do to do to prevent what in CT too. I do not know where you live.

Meghan said...

Simply a lawyer and sign a contract that determines what should be or not to do in the individual agreements. Sounds like they are simply outsourcing work for you. While you are not or they sign agreements not to compete should be okay.

Post a Comment