Friday, January 22, 2010

Fish Mask I Have Land Near Some County Dumpsters. What Can I Plant To Mask The Smell Of Garbage And Rotten Fish?

I have land near some county dumpsters. What can I plant to mask the smell of garbage and rotten fish? - fish mask

I can not conclude with a huge mess fondant, but I want to hide the garbage and sometimes the smell yuckky mask. I love lilacs, but I do not know what would be a good thing. Lamps would be close, but not necessarily adjacent to the container of perfume or always too overwhelming?

3 comments:

Anna said...

Respiratory Protection Respirator

Soldier's Girl said...

Asiatic lilies and hyacinths smell strong enough to mask the odors of others, but his time is limited bloom. Do not you think it is nothing of fragrant flowers all year.

Grandma6 said...

You have my sympathy. I doubt there is anything that can hide in the plants smell quite effective.

Post a Comment