Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Shirt Were The England Rugby Player Wearing What Is GOOD About Danny Cipriani?

What is GOOD about Danny Cipriani? - what shirt were the england rugby player wearing

I asked a question about Danny Cipriani and see many people describe them as "good."

I'm confused.

I admit, I have seen only in a shirt of England (and I confess I am) the first British rugby Calss ignorant, but from what I saw, I made believe that everything that is exaggerated.
It is simply too slow and not about the size and the most blatant technique and the ability to compensate. I can not imagine it ever make the class back in first grade in New Zealand. I can only assume that his rise to fame by keeping the propaganda of the English rugby establishment desperate interest in the sublime Jonny Wilko and win the World Cup in 2003 brought another chav on the back of tabloid newspapers.

I missed his best game with London Wasps (or whatever you call it) or is only the English do not really know rugby?

0 comments:

Post a Comment