Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Female Doctors Examine Mans Erection Guys, Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Urologist?

Guys, would you prefer a male or female urologist? - female doctors examine mans erection

I've heard that men feel more comfortable with male doctors, because they have the same parties and the same is true, but some doctors prefer women because they think they are "sexy" ... And then I heard that some men get an erection while he was investigated by a doctor to tend (the SUPER gotta be ashamed, I can not) deny But I really do not know ...

7 comments:

firstyth... said...

I'd say male. I'd would not go to the doctor for excitement, so I prefer a doctor who is best placed to understand the sensitivity of the region have.

sooooo angry said...

I hope to go in before I go, but I think a woman can do for me.

Harlan said...

I do not really matter the genre, like me with a doctor who has treated me well. But now I'm over 40, is the annual review of the prostate much easier to discuss with a doctor as a man, simply because their fingers are far less in width.

Tom D said...

Definitely female, do not just want a man who plays my stuff. Moreover, when women in my little finger of the prostate-Check

Eric B said...

The man, of course! Fantacy was always my doctor

rich2481 said...

I am sorry to hear that doctors, more women than men, and were at an age (28 was when I first lady to my doctor), I went where not even care if I see that they either

In addition, a woman an inch, so that's when you click on the prostate, which is much better than any sausage finger jams consult a doctor up there

wishings... said...

Assembly and a woman and had an erection and women. I was afraid she had BI!

Post a Comment