Sunday, February 28, 2010

What Dose A Clearblue Pregnacy Look Like When Its Possitive I Have Tried So Many Pregnancy Test ?

I have tried so many pregnancy test ? - what dose a clearblue pregnacy look like when its possitive

I know if I am pregnant or if I do, but my last period started on 4 March and ends on 8 20th of March I did a test April and got pregnant, then went to the doctor and was kind and PT hours not be pregnant when the doc gave me a blood test was not pregnant, so I was a Clearblue test of the 23rd came with a light load, and 24 Last April, was bleeding, but in a period street bleeding after 4 days and another HPT, I say now prove that I have with clean lines and some weak lines of the pregnancy and am pregnant yesterday, but I think it was a failure was a sin or ultra forelife 10ml dose does not seem that everything that you go to the doctor soon to know what's good for the exam that have been tested (blue, f workorelife pregnosis, percise etc. .... forelife was the only one who has never lost a reading, I make more money for the test or an ultrasound and I feel that I am pregnant

0 comments:

Post a Comment